In case you haven’t noticed (because time really flies so fast and I haven’t noticed it either), January has just ended and it only means we’ve just entered the Love Month a.k.a Single Awareness Month.
January was not actually a busy month for me but I can say it was really a good start specially for my reading life. With 10 books I read in January, goodreads says I’m way ahead of my reading challenge.
So, for February, the best book club in the world (TFG) is having a Romance Mini-Challenge, in addition to its regular book discussion for the month. I am very much willing to participate so I’ve chosen the following books to be part of my challenge:
1.Vince’s Life by Vince O. Teves
2. From This Day Forward by Marla Miniano
3. Atonement by Ian McEwan (I know right, it’s long overdue and it’s been in my challenge for ages)
4. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
5. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (Buddy-Read with Maria, Lynai, Ingrid and Monique)
6. Dead Stars by Paz Marquez Benitez (TFG-F2F book for the month)
7. A History of Love by Nicole Krauss
So yeah, this will gonna be a romantic month and I’ve gotta keep this moving. 🙂